Choose Your Color & Stack!
SHAKTI Seven Color Gemstone Yoga Charka Healing Bracelets
YOGA INSPIRED - THE SHAKTI OM BRACELET
Balance your chakras and mediate with your Shakti Chakra Yoga Bracelet collection. From Seven Natural Gemstone Color Om Bracelets, to all Natural Stone bracelets, to meditation, Mala, prayer, protection and luck bracelets, to beautiful yoga inspired coconut shell, lapis lazuli, and Amazonite Stone collections, you will find this bracelet a touchstone to a more balanced, empowered, centered life.
Our Shakti Yoga Chakra Om Bracelet is for relaxation, wellness, energizing and healing. Buy more than one & give to friends, family, loved ones. Some styles can be worn by men. Our unique & inspiring knotted red string protection bracelet in our Luck & Protection collection has been blessed by Tibetan Monks at each knot. Our Shakti Collection contains beads and Natural Gemstones including Amethyst, Howlite, Sodalite, Aventurine, Calcite, Carnelian, Jasper, Lava Stone, coconut beads and semi-precious gemstone beads.
Share your luck and inspiration with #goddessjewelrystoreMyLuckStory and we will donate a percent to charity.
Energy + Empowerment = THE SHAKTI OM COLLECTION
Our Shakti Om & Yoga Chakra Bracelet Collection are created to bring you positive energy. Named after the ancient chakra goddess Shakti, (Sanskrit pronunciation: [ˈʃʌktɪ]) (Devanagari: शक्ति; from Sanskrit shak, "to be able"), means "Power" or "empowerment" and is the cosmic energy and represents the dynamic forces that are thought to move through the entire universe.
NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. Limited Edition. INSPIRE POSITIVE ENERGY and add a bracelet from our Shakti Yoga collection today.
1. Root Chakra (also known as Base Chakra)The Seven Chakras:
- Color Association: Red
- Location: Base of the spine
- Associations: Survival, standing up for yourself, financial independence, security
- Imbalances: Fatigue, low back pain, depression, cold hands and feet
- Healing: Exercise and restful sleep, red food and drink, red gemstones and clothing, red essential oils (ylang ylang or sandalwood)
- 2. Sacral Chakra (also known as Spleen Chakra)
- Color Association: Orange
- Location: Lower abdomen below navel
- Associations: Feelings, ability to be social, pleasure, sexuality, well-being
- Imbalances: Alcohol and drug abuse, depression, allergies, yeast infections, urinary problems, sexual problems
- Healing: Massage, orange food and drink, orange gemstones & clothing, red essential oils
- 3. Solar Plexus Chakra
- Color Association: Yellow
- Location: Upper abdomen, stomach area
- Associations: Personal power, self-confidence, self-control, humor, intellect
- Imbalances: Digestive problems, diabetes, constipation, memory loss
- Healing: Learning, doing puzzles, detoxing, yellow food and drink, yellow gemstones and clothing, yellow essential oils (lemon)
- 4. Heart Chakra
- Color Association: Green
- Location: Center of the chest, above the heart
- Associations: Ability to love, joy, inner peace
- Imbalances: Heart and breathing issues, breast cancer, high blood pressure, muscle tension
- Healing: Family time, spending time with nature, green food and drink, green gemstones & clothing, green essential oils (pine or eucalyptus)
- 5. Throat Chakra
- Color Association: Blue
- Location: Throat
- Associations: Communication, relationships, trust, loyalty
- Imbalances: Thyroid problems, hormonal issues, fever, menopause, mood swings
- Healing: Singing, conversations, collecting, blue food and drink, blue gemstones and clothing, blue essential oils (chamomile)
- 6. Third Eye Chakra (also known as Brow Chakra)
- Color Association: Indigo
- Location: Forehead, between the eyes
- Associations: Intuition, imagination, ability to make decisions, psychic abilities
- Imbalances: Learning disabilities, sleeping disorders, imbalance
- Healing: Watch the stars, meditation, indigo food and drink, indigo gemstones and clothing, indigo essential oils (patchouli)
- 7. Crown Chakra
- Color Association: Violet
- Location: Top of the head
- Associations: Ability to connect spiritually, knowingness, spirituality, connection to God
- Imbalances: Headaches, mental illness, senility, lack of coordination, rashes
- Healing: Focus on dreams, writing down inventions, violet food and drink, violet gemstones and clothing, violet essential oils (lavender)
About Lava Rocks: Basalt and related rock types like andesite and dacite are rocks that form when volcanoes erupt magma (lava) onto the surface of the earth and the magma cools. Lava beads are porous and can absorb the oil of your choice.
Directions: apply just a drop or two of essential oil to the beads. The scent will last a day if not more. You can use any of your favorite essential oils.
The rocks are mounted on a sturdy plastic stretch cord to minimize extra weight on your arm since the rocks themselves are fairly dense to be a jewelry item.
Limited Time Only
This item is NOT available in stores.
- Beads: Natural stones and semi-precious gemstone beads.
- Metal: Zinc Alloy
- Length: 19cm
- Bead Size: 8mm